Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Greetings to "We The People" How may I Serve You?


I'm beginning to feel like I'm on shakey ground, with my questionable cronies in Washington. There is so much foul play going on that I can't keep up with all of it. Hell! Not even Karl Rove can keep up with it. What are we going to do without Jack Abromof, Bob Ney, Scooter LIbby, Ken Lay, and God knows who else? I'm sure glad that I don't know any of those people.

My concern is always about the people of Oregon. I believe that we should increase the powers of State government, so that we can legislate on our own issues, instead of being handed down laws from the Federal government. Such as the Marriage issue, and issues involving our resources, not to mention religious issues.

So please...Email me with your grass roots ideas, and ideas on how to deal with the Corporate Government.

Respectfully yours

Ranger Gordon

1 comment:

SamuelAlito said...

Gorodon:

Take it from a Supreme Court Justice, your "disclaimer" is totally unnecessary. I know it's really there just to throw people off, and keep them from believing that YOU are really keeping a blog. Anyone who was keeping a satire blog based on you would know that such acts are totally protected, not just by the laws of Oregon, but by the Supreme Court itself.

I've got your back, brother

The Right Honorable Samuel A. Alito, Jr.